Dedicated and curious, expressive, yet functional.
This describes my work & attitude towards projects.
User experience is king in my design process.
As well as attention to detail (
fluff) & creating lasting impacts.
Perfectionism has its place, but so does pragmatism.
Client: RMIBLR | Show Collateral & Invitation Website
While at RMIBLR, I was tasked to create some collaterals for Continuum, a graduation show for their second & third year students. The output I designed was based on the show branding done by my peers at the college. The responsive website is now archived here. (2012)
This project allowed me the creative freedom to design a single-page invitation website & an ident to be used during the graduation show held at Crowne Plaza, Electronics City, Bangalore. Balancing between following the show branding and ensuring sponsors were given appropriate exposure were a few of the discussions I led during my design process.
Additional notes about the final deliverables:
- Fully-responsive website
- Specific device targeting
- Endless loop Continuum ident
- Video created with After Effects + Sure Target
It's Me, Aaron!
Curiosity is a powerful motivator.
In design it means exploration.
Whether it be of a client or an audience.
Understanding both is of utmost importance.
So, let me start the conversation!
- Speciality Areas
- Web Design & Front-End Development
- User Interface & User Experience Design
- Interaction Design, Motion Graphics
- Graphic Design
- Branding & Logo Design
- Wordpress & Social Media
- Video & Post Production
- Tech Skills
- Power User
- Sublime Text 3, Adobe Illustrator, After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, EventGhost
- Bootstrap, Foundation, CLIs (Grunt, Bower), GitHub
- InDesign, MaxMSP, Processing, Fireworks
- PHP, JSON, MySQL
- CLIs (Guard, Node.js, Git)
- What makes me tick
- Digital/Tech: Automation, Apps, Hacking
- Games: FPS, RTS, RPG, ARTS, Retro
- Movies: Comedy, Thriller, Horror, Classics
- Food: Desserts, Mediterranean, Asian, Italian
- Music: Punk Rock, Twee-Pop, Electronica, Indie
- Novels: Crime, Fantasy, Mystery, Sci-fi
Why, hello there!
I think it would be great if we connect, don't you?
Over the net or in person, let's design together!
If you'd like to, mail me via the form below.
Tweet @aaron_khare or visit me on LinkedIn.
Oh, and here's my resume.